AUTOMATION ENGINEER / PLC PROGRAMMER
You will have the opportunity to be part of a team driven by the principle of innovation. You will work alongside with our experts to develop PLC programs for robotic cells used for CNC tending, palletizing and Mig-Mag welding. Also, we are developing in premiere a laser welding solution, thus becoming the only manufacturer in Romania of such equipment.
- Planning of own activity
- Programming and implementation of the automation project
- Carrying out maintenance activities
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Respecting and promoting company values
- Meeting the deadlines
- Fitting into the budget
- Conscientious performance of assigned tasks
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- advanced knowledge of communication protocols: Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet IP
- advanced knowledge of using and programming Siemens Step7 and TIA Portal PLCs
- experience in the operation of variable speed drives and motors (Parameterization and diagnostics for Siemens, Bosch)
- basic knowledge of using Pilz, Euchner or Sick safety systems
- advanced knowledge of English
- at least three years of experience in the field
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE AUTOMATION ENGINEER:
- participation in meetings to establish the technical solution
- drawing up the list of equipment required for the automation that is part of the project
- planning the activity
- developing programs for PLCs (Siemens, Bosch, etc)
- testing the equipment before delivery to the customer
- commissioning of the equipment at the customer’s premises
- support in the preparation of project documentation
- participation in interventions, optimizations and maintenance
- elaboration of maintenance reports
We repay you with great development opportunities, a very friendly environment, helpful colleagues and of course an equitable comp&benef system.
Great opportunities for professional growth!
Competitive financial benefits:
– transportation, vacation bonuses, meal vouchers and equitable incomes are included
– holiday bonus 35 RON/day, private medical insurance, other bonuses and benefits according to the Internal Regulations (bonuses/prizes in cash or in gift vouchers for outstanding merits and/or for conscientious fulfilment of duties and obligations, bonus for the birth of a child. Easter and Christmas bonuses, year-end bonuses.
THREE REASONS FOR YOU TO BE PART OF THE INNO TEAM
1. It’s a real opportunity for your professional development. We support and encourage professional development because we want a team of experts.
2. INNO Robotics values and promotes performance.
3. Through our niche work, you will have the opportunity to be part of the world’s top innovative companies.